Scheduled Curb to Curb Transportation
Standard transportation hours are Monday – Friday 6:00am to 9:00pm and Saturday 8:00am to 6:00pm.
|Fare Type||Regular Fair||**Discounted Fare|
Pick-up / Drop-off within same City limit
Pick-up / Drop-off outside of City limit
Pick-up / Drop-off outside Clinton County
*City of Dewitt Zone
- East of Airport Road
- West of Old US27
- South of West Cutler Road
- North of West Clark Road
*City of St. Johns Zone
- East of Dewitt Road
- West of North Scott Road & Business US27
- South of French Road
- North of West Parks Road
- Person with a disability, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Senior (age 60+)
- Youth (Under 18 years of age)
- Eligible Aides to passengers with a disability ride “free,” per the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Children 4 and under ride free when accompanied by an adult. Limit 1 “free,” accompanying adult per infant (4 and under).
We currently accept cash or check. Punch cards will be accepted until December 31st 2021.
When possible, schedule 2 hours in advance of your preferred departure time.
If needed, you should schedule your return trip at the same time as your initial departure.
Cancellation Policy: If your schedule changes and you need to cancel your ride, please cancel it with more than a one (1) hour notice. Cancellations under one (1) hour will be charged the one-way fare and No Shows will be charged 2x the one-way fare rate. Read the entire cancellation and no show policy ›
All of the My Blue Bus transportation services are wheelchair accessible and service animals are welcome. Please notify dispatch of any special needs when scheduling.
Passengers are allowed four (4) packages or what the passenger and/or their Aide can carry in one trip boarding and exiting the vehicle. Large packages are limited to 25 lbs. Passengers may use a shopping cart or wagon that can be safely secured in the vehicle and does not interfere with the safety of others. Packages cannot be in the aisle or cause a tripping hazard on the floor. Passengers will be responsible for loading and unloading their own packages.
Community Connections Program
My Blue Bus is dedicated to helping our residents stay connected to the local and surrounding communities. We have expanded services available to those in the community who have needs that fall outside our standard operating schedule. Through our Community Connections Program you may be able to schedule rides outside of our normal business hours, to surrounding counties such as Gratiot, Ionia, and Shiawassee County, and in some instances even further.
If you require a ride outside our normal business hours or to an expanded zone or territory, please call our dispatcher at: 989-224-8127 to discuss your situation and how we might be able to help.
Non-Charter Group Transportation
You may schedule transportation for your office, a group of friends, or an organization to get to and from an event or location. When you schedule a group trip, we can guarantee that there will be adequate space on the bus or van for your group. However, we cannot guarantee and cannot provide exclusive transportation for your group. There is a reasonable chance that other passengers will be on the bus or an additional stop or two will be made on the way to and from your event.
Transportation rates above apply for each individual in your group.
Walk-on Service Locations
St. Johns Area
- Wal-Mart – 1165 Superior Dr., St. Johns – At the Lawn and Garden entrance side of the building
or by the Online Grocery pick up parking side of the building
- Kroger – 900 Old U.S. 27, St. Johns – Southeast side corner of the building by the pharmacy
- Suntree Apartments – 1100 Sunview Dr., St. Johns – Near the senior mid-rise building
- The Meadow’s Trailer Park – 2265 W. Parks Rd., St. Johns – Near the trailer park Office
- South Point Mall Parking Lot – 1035 Old U.S.27, St. Johns
- Meijer (Dewitt) – 12821 Crossover Dr., Dewitt – Parking lot near the pharmacy entrance
- Four Season’s Apartments – 1268 W. Clark Rd., Dewitt – Near the Office building
- Avalon Place Apartments – 13180 Schavey Rd., Dewitt – Near the Office Leasing building
- King Arthur’s Court Mobile Home Park – 2201 E. State Rd., Lansing – Parking lot near the
- Dewitt Shopping Center Parking lot – 13171 Schavey Rd., Dewitt
- Clark Corners Parking lot – 1161 E. Clark Rd., Dewitt
- Dewitt Northway Center – 1225 Northway Dr., Dewitt
**Walk-on Service Locations vary daily and are dependent upon service availability.
For more information, call our Dispatch Department at (989) 224-8127.**